We are excited to offer this one time only opportunity to attend a Colorado Center for Nursing Excellence and The Colorado Trust sponsored leadership or coaching workshop that specifically highlights Safety and Quality!
Leaders: October 2 – 5, 2012, Denver metro
Coaches: September 25 – 27, Denver metro
Leadership for Quality and Safety workshop:
- This course has been crafted to build upon other leadership training workshops offered from The Center such as the HRSA Long Term Care group, CCHN and Home Health. If you have attended any of these trainings, this workshop is perfect for you!
- If you have not attended the above workshops, the leadership content will still be highly beneficial to you as well. If you are seeking to increase your skillset in leadership, especialy focused on quality activities, sign up now!
- Obtain additional tools to add to your leadership repertoire along with new emphasis on teamwork skills and strategies that will support you in guarding patient safety and quality.
- As with other leadership workshops sponsored by The Center, there will be a capstone project and you will receive coaching for a period of six months.
- Identify someone who is willing to be your coach. This may be someone in your own organization, preferably not your boss or someone who you admire in your larger community. If you already have a coach from a previous workshop, see if they are willing to continue to coach you. You will be asked to identify this person at the time of registration.
- This workshop will be three days in length and will prepare attendees with content similar to both our “basic and advanced” coaching content.
- If you have been recruited by one of the leaders, you will be responsible for coaching them for a period of six months on a weekly or every-other-week schedule.
- You will receive from Center professional coaches support on a monthly basis to support the consolidation of this skill set . This benefit alone if worth a great deal!
- This skill set will be highly useful to you in many areas of both your professional and personal life!
Sign Up Now! Registration is very limited and time is short! Contact Carly at 303-715-0343 x 22 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot. Questions? Email Marianne Horner at Marianne@coloradonursingcenter.org . There will be a $15 per day administrative/registration fee.