This two-day Interprofessional Collaborative Practice Teams Skills Seminar for Students is an active course designed to introduce students to collaborative practice. Expert faculty will teach participants skills they need to be an effective member of an interprofessional team, including:
• Self-assessment and development
• Teams training with a 3 ½ hour high ropes course
• Trust and building team relationships
• Culture of civility and trust
• Self-care for leadership and career resiliency
[Link to weekend course agenda]
• The weekend workshop will be held April 22 & 23, 2017.
Note that the workshop will be held in two separate locations. It will be at the Education Center at the Colorado Center for Nursing Excellence on Saturday and Goddard Middle School in Lakewood on Sunday. Lunch will be provided for you. Workshop updates will be sent out at least 2 weeks prior to start date. To register, click the button below. The cost is $20, and registration is not considered complete until payment is received.
For more information on content and curriculum, contact Susan Moyer at 303-715-0343 ext. 11 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For general information or concerns, contact Michelle Cheuvront at 303-715-0343 ext. 20 or email@example.com.