The Colorado Center for Nursing Excellence is dedicated to increasing the number of nurses serving on boards of directors in Colorado in the coming years. Doing so will help increase nurses’ contributions to healthcare. The Center is a founding member of the Nurses on Boards Coalition (NOBC), a national partnership of organizations committed to the goal of enabling the appointments of 10,000 nurses to boards of directors of corporate and non-profit health related organizations by 2020. To learn more about the Coalition and to be counted visit nursesonboardscoalition.org.
Create Your NOBC Profile!
As of November 2017, we are tracking over 3,700 nurses on boards across the country. We believe there are more nurses serving on boards, but they have not yet registered/made us aware of their position.
For those that have not yet registered, we don’t want to leave you out if you would like to hear from us especially about possible board positions and to tell us how you are serving as a board member. For those of you who have not yet registered, please go to the website indicated below to let us know what boards you currently serve on. And where you would like to serve. Thank you for all you do for nursing and for our communities.
- Go to www.nursesonboardscoalition.org
- Locate and click the Login at the top center of the screen
- From the Log In screen, click on Nurses Log In
- For “Log In” purposes your Username is the email address on file with NOBC and the default password is NOBC12efQ
- If you have not already registered with NOBC, please go to the following web page to sign up: www.nursesonboardscoalition.org/be-counted/
- If you have already signed up but have forgotten your password, use the Lost Password link on the Log In page to change your password to your individual preference.
- Should you have any questions or need help changing your password, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.